Ingredients: Calcium 0.1 g, Daucus carota subsp. sativus 2 g (equals to 1418 micrograms beta-Carotene), Fructooligosaccharides 2.6 g, Panax quinquefolius 0.5 g, Rice Protein 10 g, Vaccinium angustifolium 0.6 g, Vaccinium angustifolium 0.2 g (20 : 1 DHE: 4000 mg)
- Source of protein to maintain good health and to build, repair body tissues.
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.
- Assists in the building of lean muscle (tissue/mass) when combined with regular (weight/resistance) training and a healthy balanced diet.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood
- Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women) (in later life)
- Provides antioxidants
- Provitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin membranes and immune function
- American ginseng supports the promotion of healthy glucose levels and helps relieve nervousness (as mild sedative) and nervous dyspepsia / to help digestion in cases of nervousness and/or stress American ginseng helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- People of all age groups in need of balanced nutrition diet including athletes.
- People on diet.
- Strict vegetarians or vegans.
- Peri or postmenopausal women.
- People with high blood pressure, high blood sugar and high blood lipid level.
- People under stress or with chronic fatigue
- People of compromised immunity or at sub-health status
Recommended Dosage: 1 scoop, 1-2 times in a day