Milk thistle, Curcumin, Beet (Beta vulgaris, Root), Artichoke (Cynaracardunculus leaf), DL-alpha-lipoic acid, Radish (Raphanussativus root), Schisandra (Schisandrachinensis fruit) , Dandelion (Taraxacumofficinale root)
- Milk thistle is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/ liver protectant.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help support liver function.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an alternative to help relieve dermatological conditions.
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a laxative (aperient).
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (cholagogue and choleretic).
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help stimulate appetite.
Duration of Use
Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Adults: 1 Capsule three times per day
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
- If you are breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner (as these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar).
- If you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Composite/Daisy family.
- Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder,diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, do not use this product.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.